IT Service provider that has you mission in mind
At Langate, we believe that not-for-profit, philanthropic, and educational organizations help shape the future of our local communities. That is why we are dedicated to helping non-profits harness the power of innovative solutions to overcome tight budgets and meet their mission’s goals. From the smallest of not-for-profit organizations with just a few computer users, to international organizations, Langate has the passion to help those that help others.
We believe that a successful relationship requires an in-depth understanding of your organization’s goals and values. This allows us to select proper technologies and approaches to proactively support growth of your organization. From day-to-day operational support and helpdesk services, to private and secure cloud hosting and CTO–level advice, we align resources to support your mission and help you succeed. Our 501.3c friendly pricing structure helps smaller non-profits get an easier start with our services, and experience strength of having a dedicated IT support department backing up their mission.
We understand that maintaining in-house IT staff can be extremely costly and inefficient. That is why we provide full-service IT management that ensures that all critical systems are always available and that organizations receive the support needed in order to smoothly run their core business functions. With Langate, all of your network systems are monitored and supported both remotely and locally 24/7 to reduce downtime so that any potential issues are fixed before they can present a problem.
We provide non-profit organizations with complete technology management solutions, such as:
- IT Strategy
- 24/7 monitoring and maintenance of networks, servers and workstations
- 24/7 IT Support & User Helpdesk
- Onsite Support and Emergency Response
- Disaster Recovery Services & Server Backup
- Integration and hosting of mobile and other Line of Business applications
- Data security and account management
- Server and workstation backup to minimize the risk of costly downtimes and employee productivity loss
- Effective vendor management
Cloud Solutions for Non-Profits
The non-profit world has changed dramatically. Fundraising and engagement have moved online, communications pass through digital and social channels, and operations need to be leaner and more efficient to survive.
Langate’s Cloud Solutions at a Glance:
- Server Virtualization — Affordable alternative to in-house servers
- Database hosting and security – We host your database to make sure that your data is readily available and secure
- Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery – We make sure that all of your data and applications are backed up so that when disaster strikes it’s business as usual
- Cloud Business Continuity – Reduce loss of productivity and financial risk associated with downtime
- Cloud Hosted Exchange – Affordable cloud hosted email system that reduces administrative overhead and investments in costly hardware.
Software Solutions for Non-Profits
Langate helps non-profits with all of their software needs whether it is to create a custom application or deploy and support off-the-shelf platforms. We empower non-profits by helping make the most of the software packages typically used in the industry, including financial software, Donor/membership management applications like: