Managed IT and Cloud Solutions for Law Firms
The legal marketplace is highly demanding – full of endless tasks, client demands and piles of documentation. The last thing you need to worry about is unreliable IT.
Langate offers a dependable, proactive team of engineers and experts that make it easier for your law firm to manage core business functions. Our IT and cloud solutions are aimed at helping you streamline day-to-day processes, maintain client confidentiality, and improve operational efficiency – all while controlling costs. We currently manage the IT infrastructure for multiple law firm clients in the New York City metro area and we can do the same for you.
Managed IT Services for Law Firms
Let us be your trusted source for all things IT, from proactive monitoring to software updates to Help Desk and server backup. Whereas in-house IT staff can be costly and inefficient, our team can provide timely and cost-effective security and maintenance for your entire infrastructure, including servers, workstations and networks. Other services include:
- Effective vendor management for Sage TimeSlips, LexisNexis Time Matters, Amicus Attorney and others
- Hands-on experience with legal compliance requirements, including HIPAA, SOX and GLB
- Intelligent document management using data storage, email archiving, and FCRP compliance solutions
Cloud Solutions for Law Firms
A recent ABA Tech Survey revealed that 91% of legal attorneys use a smartphone for work, with the largest firms seeing up to 99%. As mobile usage continues to surge, your law firm must have top security and mobility initiatives in place. We have two crucial solutions for you:
- Hybrid Cloud Solution – Gain the benefits without the risks. In the face of rising costs and security issues, hybrid clouds enable law firms to meet data security compliance, lower the cost of technology, and improve business continuity while avoiding the common pitfalls of on-site servers. Increased mobility, employee productivity, and data access are primary benefits of this solution.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – Maximize access to your client data and documentation by minimizing the risks of downtime from natural disasters, viruses and other issues. Our BDR solutions give make sure your law firm stays online all the time and reduces the risk of data loss.
Software Development for Legal Apps
As experts of .NET, Sharepoint, PHP, and other top software development programs, our development team can find the ideal custom solution for you. Here is a sampling of some legal apps that we can create:
- Content management system (CMS) for managing documents and projects
- Document-sharing platform with editing, sharing, and managing capabilities
- Client portal for online payments, court resource access, and event reminders
Our company understands the high-paced demands facing legal service companies, especially in the New York City metro area. We have the all-encompassing IT, cloud and software solutions to make your law firm successful for years to come. To get started with our services, contact us today.